Last Updated: March 31, 2020
(“Dialogue”, “we”, “our”) is committed to maintaining the privacy of its users (“Customer”, “you”) and Customer’s clients (“Consumer”). The following information describes how Dialogue collects and processes information through our Dialogue Service (as defined under our Service Agreement) and our website at nowdialogue.com (the “Website”).
The service is not intended for children under the age of 16. We do not, knowingly or intentionally, collect information about children who are under 16 years of age.
IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 16 YOU MAY NOT USE THE SERVICE, UNLESS PARENTAL CONSENT IS PROVIDED ACCORDINGLY
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- Your rights and your Consumers rights with regard to the collection of such information
Non-Personal Information. Some information may be automatically collected, and some is collected when you interact with our Website or use our Servics. The type of information that may be automatically collected is non-personal information, which includes your session durations, the content you accessed on the Services, the frequency and scope of your use of the Services and information about your computer and internet connection including the operating system you use and browser type.
Personal Information. Personal Information shall be collected only if received voluntarily from you, including, without limitation, by registering to the Services or if you email us. The Information includes: your name, email address, job title and the location of the computer through which you used the Services (hereinafter: “Personal Information”)
Only over the course of provision of our Services to you, and to the extent and scope of provision of the Services to you, we may collect non-personally identifiable information pertaining to your Consumers such as Consumer’s browser type, device type and approximate geo-location for statistics and aggregation purposes that will allow us to develop and provide you with the Services.
we do not collect and personal information from your Consumers.
Please note that following your registration to our Services, we will secure Consumer Identifier by hashing it, and providing it our own unique identifier, to assure that Consumers may not be personally identified and that their privacy will not be compromised.
Use of Information
- to provide you with our conversion-optimizing Services and related Services.
- to provide the Consumers with a superior online shopping experience in accordance with the Services we provide to our users.
- to provide you with technical and professional assistance, with regard to the Services you use or intend to use.
- to improve and develop our Services and understand feedback on Dialogue’s Services and to help provide more information on the use of Services quickly and easily.
- for ongoing review and improvement of the information provided on our Website or Services to ensure they are user friendly.
- to improve the management and administration of our business and maintain compliancy with our internal policies and procedures.
- We conduct surveys and research, test features in development, and analyze the information we have to evaluate and improve our Services, develop new features, and conduct audits and troubleshooting activities.
- We process this information in light of our legitimate interest in improving the Services, to allow our users to have the best experience.
- Maintain a Safe and Secure Environment
We may use your information to detect and prevent fraud, abuse and security incidents in the following ways;
- Verify and authenticate your identity and prevent unauthorized or illegal activity;
- Enhance the safety and security of our Website or Services;
- Conduct security investigations and risk assessments;
- Prevent or take action against activities that are, or may be, in breach of our terms of service or applicable law.
We process this information in light of our legitimate interest in improving our Services and enabling our users to browse in a secure environment.
1. Personalize Content, Advertising and Marketing
- If you have used Dialogue’s Services in the past, we have a legitimate business interest for matching the data we collect with other data we had already collected.
- This enables us to understand your needs and interests, optimize the content we send you and make it more suitable and relevant to your needs.
- This also enables us to improve your experience on the Services by providing you with personalized content, recommendations, and features.
We process this information in light of our legitimate interest to personalize your experience and customize our content.
Disclosure of Information and Transfer of Data
In order to perform our contractual and other legal responsibilities or purposes, we may, from time to time, need to share your Personal Information with third parties. We may as well share your Personal Information with our affiliates, subsidiaries or any third party service providers and individuals to facilitate our Services or any portion thereof, such as marketing, data management or maintenance services. We may also share your information with analytics service providers for analytics services. Such analytics service providers set their own cookies or other identifiers on your computer, through which they can collect information about your usage of our Services. This helps us compile aggregated statistics about the effectiveness of our Services.
We may also transfer your information, including Personal Information, in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of related assets or corporate division or other fundamental corporate changes. Furthermore, information about you may also be released in order to comply with any valid legal obligation or inquiry or process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order. We will also release specific information in special cases, such as if you use the Services to perform an unlawful act or omission or take any act or omission that may damage Dialogue, its property and goodwill, or if there is an attempted breach of the security of our Website or Services or a physical or property threat to you or others. The authority supervising such activities is the Israeli Privacy Protection Authority, and you have the right to file a complaint to it or any other relevant supervisory authority.
You have the right at any time to request to access or modify your information. To exercise these options, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In some jurisdictions, in particular those located within the European Union (the "EU") or within the European Economic Area (the "EEA"), you may be afforded specific rights regarding your Personal Information. Subject to such eligibility, you may have the following rights to:
- Request a rectification of your Personal Information where the information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete.
- Object to the processing of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes.
- Object to the processing of your Personal Information where our legal basis for that processing is that such processing is necessary for our legitimate interests.
- Object to an automated decision-making (including profiling) in certain circumstances.
- Request the erasure of your Personal Information in certain circumstances, such as where processing is no longer necessary for the purpose it was originally collected for, and there is no compelling reason for us to continue to process or store it;
- Receive your Personal Information, or ask us to transfer it to another organization that you have provided to us, which we process by automated means, where our processing is either based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with you.
Generally, with regard to Personal Information collected on our Website, Dialogue is a "Data Controller". Therefore, if you wish to exercise the above mentioned rights, please contact us, and we will make our best efforts to fulfill your request.
With respect to Consumer Personal Information collected for the provision of the Services to our users, Dialogue is a “Data Processor”. Therefore, if you are our user’s Consumer, for detailed information concerning the exercise of your rights, you may contact the user of our Services. Regardless of your relationship with us, should you wish to file a request regarding any of the above, you may contact us at: email@example.com and we will make our best efforts to facilitate your request.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CCPA, Dialogue agrees to the following:
- You can request to change your Personal Information by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a Federal US law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out strict penalties for violations.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
We may use “cookies” and/or other technologies or files (collectively, “cookies”) to identify how visitors make use of our Services. This aggregated tracking information may be used to help us improve and enhance the experience for all of our visitors when using the Services. In addition, cookies are used for adjusting the Services to your personal preferences. Cookies contain information such as the pages you visited, the length of time you stayed on the Services, the location from which you accessed the Website or Platform and more. If you would prefer not to have cookies stored on your computer, you may modify your browser settings to reject most cookies, or manually remove cookies that have been placed on your computer. However, by rejecting the cookies, you may be unable to fully access the offerings on these Services. To find out more about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Type of Data Tracking and Collection Technologies.
Opt In or Opt Out
You are always in control of your data, and if you choose to receive information from us, or others, you can change your mind later. If, at any time, you would like to stop receiving such information or opt out of a feature, you may notify us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our databases and servers, although we will always make reasonable efforts to do so upon your request.
Links to Other Websites
We deploy industry standard measures to ensure the security, confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Personal Information we process. We maintain physical, technical and administrative safeguards, and test and update these periodically. We endeavor to restrict access to Personal Information on a ‘need to know’ basis for the provision of Services to you. No such measures are perfect or impenetrable. In the event of a security breach, we will take all reasonable action to minimize any harm. Although we will do our best to protect Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our Services and transmission is at the users own risk.
Generally, Dialogue does not retain information longer than necessary to provide its Services and for its reasonable business and lawful needs. If you withdraw your consent to us processing your Personal Information, we will erase your Personal Information from our systems, unless the Personal Information is required for Dialogue to establish, exercise or defend against legal claims or it is necessary for the performance of the requested Services.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or queries, please contact us by email in the following email address: email@example.com
Governing Law and Jurisdiction