Last Updated: March 31, 2020
- YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AND THAT YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT.
Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws
When accessing our Website, you agree:
- To comply with all applicable laws and regulation including without limited to intellectual property rights of others. Your use of our Website is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership, use of intellectual property and data privacy laws.
- Not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
Third Party Content and Advertising
The Website may integrate third party content (“Third Party Content”) in order to provide you with the utmost information regarding the contents presented to you this Website. Such Third Party Content may include feeds, links, information, websites, web pages, services, claims, promotions, offers, statements, data files, images, graphics, software, videos, music, photographs, sounds, or other content displayed, promoted, or otherwise made available through third parties. In consideration for Us granting you access to and use of the Website, you agree that the Website may display this Third-Party Content to you.
WE ENCOURAGE YOU NOT TO PROVIDE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION OR ACCESS ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT UNLESS YOU KNOW AND ARE COMFORTABLE WITH ITS PROVIDER.
We do not control any Third Party Content, and you agree that We are not responsible for the availability, accuracy, or substance of any Third Party Content. You understand that by using the Website you may be exposed to Third Party Content that you may find objectionable, inaccurate, offensive, or indecent and that, in this respect, you use the Website at your own risk.
We impose certain restrictions on your permissible use of our Website and any use of the services provided through the website (“Services”). You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of our Website, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of our Website, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to our Website, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” or (d) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human- perceivable form any of the source code used by us in providing our Website. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability; or (e) Engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying our Services and Website. Attempt to access, probe, or connect to computing devices without proper authorization (i.e., any form of “hacking”). Attempt to compile, utilize, or distribute a list of IP addresses operated by Us in conjunction with the Service.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of our Website if we have a reason to suspect that you infringe any terms of this Agreement.
No Warranties. We Disclaim All Warranties
WE ARE MAKING OUR WEBSITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, OUR WEBSITE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING OUR WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT OUR WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF OUR WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
OUR LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY US. THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY OR FORM OF ACTION. EXCEPT FOR ANY REIMBURSABLE ARBITRATION FEES DESCRIBED ABOVE, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF THE US AND OUR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS OR AGENTS FOR ANY CLAIM OR ACTION ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE SHALL BE LIMITED TO ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS ($100.00 USD).
- No License. Nothing contained on our Website should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by us or by any third party
- We make no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in your location. Your use of the Services or access to our Website should not be construed as us purposefully availing ourselves of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any country other than Israel.