We’re super excited to have you here
We’re searching for people who are ready to jump right in, love collaborating, and value our culture of transparency to join our team. Come join us so together we can impact how teams work across the globe
Online Marketing Specialist
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven online marketing specialist to own the majority of the marketing channels and funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Native English speaker
- At least two years experience in a marketing role at SaaS company
- Proficiency in marketing automation, social media and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them into converted customers