Full stack developer Technical Lead
Dialogue is changing E-commerce as we once knew it.
A fully automated, unique personalization platform that helps brands and retailers grow and enhance their online shopping experience.
What are we looking for:
- Dialogue is looking for a hungry tech lead full stack developer to join the team, take the leadership of the existing product and help us grow and scale fast.
- To be a crucial part in the development and bring hands-on experience in Backend, Frontend development, AWS infrastructure and Agile methodology.
- To have a leadership personality with high technical skills.
- Support the company’s existing product and infrastructure
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company
- Responsible for the product’s full life cycle from overall design, development, architecture, code quality and production environment deployment of the team
- Along with the CEO, and VP product take features “end to end” from product requirements through live tests in production
- Become a technical mentor for the team members
- Work closely with the company business unit and communicate with the company clients on a regular basis
- Senior hands-on contributor with at least 5 years of experience in full stack development
- BSC/MSC in a Computer Science or equivalent military service in a technological unit
- Experience in SaaS
- Previous experience in the ecommerce industry (bonus)
- Strong Back-end experience; knowledge in php, python and node.js
- Experience with Frontend development using frameworks such as React, React-Native and Angular.
- Experience with SQL based Databases such as MySQL (NoSQL - advantage)
- Goal oriented, highly motivated, takes full ownership of projects.
- Mover & Shaker, who adapts well to a dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
Sales Development Representative
Dialogue is looking for a highly energetic SDR to join our winning team and help generate new business deals.
This role is the first touch point for prospects and will set the tone for the entire sales cycle.
- Strong and professional communication skills -- written, verbal and presentation - Native English (MUST)
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 1-2 years in a Sales Development Representative role and/or one year in a sales with SaaS experience
- Self-starter, goal-orientated and customer-centric
- Hunter mentality
- Prospect via email and social media
- Drive sales growth and create healthy pipeline for Account Executives
- Hold intelligent and engaging qualification conversations
- Lead creative strategies and target decision makers
- Understand clients’ needs and develop individual customer value propositions
- Ability to stay up to date in the SaaS/ Ecommerce/ Personalisation landscape and demonstrate our platform value
Customer Success Manager
Dialogue is changing E-commerce as we once knew it. Our unique fully automated personalization platform powered by AI helps brands and retailers create meaningful individual shopping experiences that drive sales.
We are looking for a 'Sales Savvy' Customer Success to manage the post-sales relationship for the purpose of building customer loyalty and satisfaction, consistent with customer retention and growth objectives.
- Build strong relationships with our clients to understand their needs and ensure their success with Dialogue
- Represent the voice of the customer and influence product development roadmap
- Establish and maintain customer satisfaction across named accounts through account planning, proactive client communications, issue remediation, and containment, as well as performance measurement.
- Constantly strive for upselling, cross-sell, and expansion opportunities
- Overall responsibility for customer health, growth, and satisfaction
- Manage your customers’ technical support
- Build and execute an account-specific relationship framework inclusive of regularly scheduled status calls, quarterly business reviews, account documentation
- Native English speaker- a must!
- Highly articulate with an excellent command of written English
- Additional languages- an advantage.
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS customer success, account management or consulting experience working with accounts of various sizes
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- Technical Orientation- an advantage
- Desire to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win
- Exceptional interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Superior critical thinking, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
- Success-oriented spirit with a focus on customer delight
- Ability to tailor message formats and contents to the audience and get heard.
- Comfortable dealing with complex customer relationships, decision processes, and competing agendas
Online Marketing Specialist
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven online marketing specialist to own the majority of the marketing channels and funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Native English speaker
- At least two years experience in a marketing role at SaaS company
- Proficiency in marketing automation, social media and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them into converted customers